Thursday, September 9, 2010

Other Challenge Cards


This card was made for the CDAC "Colour Challenge No 5" hosted by Tellens Place Designs and using the free image that they supplied


This card was made for the CDAC "Sketch Challenge No5" hosted by BeeCee Artisitic Digital Images using an image supplied by them. Unfortunately I got carried away with this and forgot I had to use a certain sketch but never mind it turned out well enough






This Book mark was made for a challenge over at Karen's Doodles but unfortunately I missed the deadline. The image is by Karen's Doodles








This card was made for the CDAC "Embellishment Challenge No5" with an image supplied by the host of the challenge "Doodle Pantry". I just found out that I won this challenge . YIPPEE










This card was made for the CDAC "Other Theme Challenge No5" hosted by sunshine and Giggles and I used the free image they supplied. The theme was distressing









This card was made for the Cuddly Buddly "Linda's September Card Challenge" featuring an image by Kym at Cuddly Buddly

Enjoy the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment