Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cuddly Buddly -The final "Linda's Card Challenge"

On the Cuddly Buddly forum there is a challenge called "Linda's Card Challenge" Linda gave a sketch to everyone and we had to produce a card using a CB image and the winner received a voucher to use in the store.
This challenge is finishing with a last flourish Nov/Dec so I decided to make two cards for this special one and I would like to thank Linda for her tireless effort in coming up with challenging sketches for us every month and for always being there to help everyone.
THANKS HEAPS
and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Linda for introducing me to the world of Copic Ciao Pens when I was in England earlier this year. I have never looked back and now own 117 of them and still growing as I am progressing on to sketch markers too


The above card was the first card that I made and posted to CB on 24th October.



This is the second card which I posted today 16th November

Both images are CB and both are stamps but I am sure they are also available now in digi format

5 comments:

  1. Goodness me Pauline, thank you so much for your lovely comments. You always join in and make lovely cards. So it was a pleasure to do the Challenge. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aFab cards Pauline, love them. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable cards Pauline!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card Pauline! It is so fun to drop by your blog to see your latest creations. :)

    ReplyDelete