Friday, April 29, 2011

Shelly's Images Challenge - Buttons, Bows and Brads


There's a new challenge over on Shelly's Images Blog and this week it's Buttons Bows and Brads (use at least two of them). I've actually used all three and I think it turned out great. Hope you all like it too.
The image I used was a free one from Shelly some time last year (she is very generous) and I recoloured it in a free programme called Printmaster Express, the actual image was black. The paper, card, buttons bow and brads are all from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline! I just love this card. And it is absolutely perfect for our "Buttons, Brads, and Bows" challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images. It is so fun to see your projects again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, such a lovely card! The black and white with that splash of red is so elegant! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Shelly's Images Show Us What You Got Challenge!

    ReplyDelete