Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"It's a Boy thing"



I made this card for my Grandson's Birthday next weekend ( Can't believe he is 7 already) and it is also being entered in this weeks Challenge "It's a Boy thing" over on Dustin Pike's Blog.
The image I used is from Dustin's Blogiversary 2010 collection and is called "Spaceship 1" and I coloured it using Copic Ciao pens.
The papers are from Sweet Shoppe by Zoe Pearn called Superstar.
I used Bazzill Linen card and the blue star is cut from a Sizzix original red die, sentiment computer generated.
You can view all of Dustin's creations over at the Doodle Dragon Studios site

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image and fantastic color choices for the card! Great dp for a boy card. Grandkids always grow up too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your whole card. thank you for joining us at doodledragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card... love those colors. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your grandson will love it! Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job. Your grandson will get a kick out of it.

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete