Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leaving Cards







My eldest Daughter rang late yesterday afternoon and asked if I could make her two leaving cards and as both people were leaving this weekend could she have them by tomorrow. Well of course I said yes but not a lot of time to get them ready so I worked until late last night and finished them both and just had to put sentiments in this morning.

The Purple Dinosaur Leaving Card
Bazzill Linen card Puprle, then put through the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
Martha Stewart Corner and edge punches "double loop" from the punch around the page set
Balloon Punch by Carl CP2 size
Ribbon & Pearls from stash
Sentiments made on the Computer
The image is from The Older Generation set I have used before, I really love the colours on this image.

The Butterfly Leaving Card
Bazzill Linen Card Lilac
Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch "Floral Vine"
Butterfly - Marianne Die (there are 3 butterflies by Marianne - I have two of them and looks like I will be getting the third soon)
Patterned Paper - Docrafts Papermania range Capsule Collection - Heather Paper Pack
Jewels from stash
Sentiments made on the Computer

Hope she likes them when I deliver them later today

No comments:

Post a Comment