Friday, August 13, 2010

Where did the week go








Where has this week gone - I suddenly remembered I hadn't posted on here since Monday night and it's Friday now. I seem to have been busy all the time. I have made some quick cards this week to send to our troops in Afghan for their use.

I made 9 of the red and white one - the image I used is from Cuddly Buddly yet again as they are so cute this is one of Kim's cute Christmas toppers, and I have used a Papermania embossing folder that has Merry christmas and a Happy New Year in the middle, but I covered it up with the image. Red and white card from stash and have used a Jelly roll pen for the red berries


I made 6 of the white and gold one using another Cuddly Buddly image from the Giggles Nativity set - soooo cute - the sentiment and the stars are peel offs, and the embossing folder is Cuttlebug Swiss dots, white and Gold card and paper from stash.


I made 6 of the blue and white one using an image that I unfortunately do not know who I got it from. This was coloured with watercolour pencils and a Gely roll pen. The sentiment and the snowflakes are peel offs and the embossing folder used is the Cuttlebug Swiss dots .

No comments:

Post a Comment